Hardwood Flooring Services in Scottsdale, AZ
Whether you’re upgrading your current home or in the process of building a new one, Blackhawk Floors is the team you can turn to for hardwood floors of the highest quality. For more than two decades, we’ve been the hardwood flooring experts serving Scottsdale, AZ, and the surrounding region, installing all types of hardwood floors that add beauty and value to your home.
Scottsdale’s hardwood flooring experts
Since 2002, we’ve been the team Scottsdale and the surrounding region trust for long-lasting, beautiful hardwood floors. In addition to our incredible workmanship, we’re known for using the best materials in the business. No matter what type of hardwood flooring you want for your space—from budget-friendly engineered wood to genuine hardwood—our floors are built to last. Top-quality materials we use in our projects include:
- Engineered wood. With engineered wood, you can get the luxury look of real hardwood for less! We install engineered wood floors in every color, size and texture you can think of, helping you transform any space without breaking your budget.
- Genuine hardwood. Nothing beats the look of real hardwood floors, especially when they’re installed by our professional team. We install genuine hardwood floors in a full range of species. We can even add decorative touches to your floors like medallions or borders—the sky is the limit when it comes to our capabilities.
- Quality adhesives. We’ve spent decades tracking down the highest-quality adhesives that hold your floors in place for years to come. You’d be surprised at how much adhesives affect the function and beauty of your floors, which is why we never cut corners and only use top-quality products with every project.
The Blackhawk Floors process
At Blackhawk Floors, we believe that two things go into every great hardwood flooring project—quality materials and superior installation. For over two decades, we’ve perfected the process of hardwood flooring installation to deliver beautiful hardwood floors that stand the test of time. Time and again, our clients have seen our proven process works. Here’s what you can expect when you entrust our hardwood flooring experts to install your new floors:
- Preparation. Every high-quality hardwood floor starts with proper surface prep. We take our time to prepare your spaces for new hardwood floors, checking for flat, level surfaces. We also perform moisture testing before, during and after installation—on both the floors themselves and on your entire home—to make sure your new floors last for years to come.
- Installation. Once we’ve prepped your floors, we install the hardwood floors themselves with the utmost precision and care. Using only the best quality adhesives, we anchor your floor in place and perform any finishing work to ensure long-lasting beauty.
- Trim. Trim is the finishing touch on every hardwood flooring project. As we install baseboard trim atop your hardwood floors, we take great care to provide adequate expansion space so your floor can “breathe” over time.
Your full-service hardwood flooring experts
As certified members of the National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA), we’re experienced and qualified to handle all your hardwood flooring needs. Whether you need your existing floors refinished, recoated, repaired—or they’re just in need of a deep clean—trust our hardwood flooring experts to get any job done right, every time. We’re here to help you extend the lifespan of your hardwood floors and ensure they look their very best for years to come.
Invest in the best with Blackhawk Floors
Ready to transform your home with hardwood floors of the finest quality? Reach out to the hardwood flooring experts at Blackhawk Floors today! Give us a call, schedule your consultation and see why we’re the only team to trust for all your hardwood flooring needs.
We offer hardwood flooring services in the following cities and towns in Arizona:
Cities & Towns:
Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Goodyear, Prescott, Payson, Flagstaff, Tucson