Hardwood Flooring Services Phoenix, AZ
For more than 20 years, Blackhawk Floors has been the leading installer of hardwood flooring in Phoenix, AZ, and the surrounding region, offering a superior service that adds beauty and value to your home. Whether you’re ready to upgrade your living space or you’re building a new home from the ground up, we’re the team you can trust for hardwood flooring installations of the highest quality.
Phoenix’s hardwood flooring experts
Since 2002, Blackhawk Floors has provided best-in-class installations at homes throughout the greater Phoenix area. Why are we the best at what we do? Our team of experts is certified by the National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA). Hardwood flooring is our specialty, and we have the expertise, knowledge and commitment to quality that leads to exceptional results with every project. No matter what type of engineered wood or hardwood you’re looking to add to your space, our experts install it with the utmost expertise. Choose from:
- Engineered wood. Want to add the beauty of hardwood floors to your home without breaking your budget? We install engineered wood in all types of colors and textures, giving your home a luxury look for less.
- Solid hardwood. Nothing matches the timeless appeal of genuine hardwood floors. Whether you’re going for a rustic look or something sleek and sophisticated, our experts take a precision approach to solid hardwood flooring installation for long-lasting results—we deliver hardwood floors that add beauty and value to any home!
Our approach to hardwood flooring installation
For over two decades, we’ve refined our approach to hardwood flooring installation so that we can deliver superior results for our clients, every time. We’ve become the hardwood flooring experts in Phoenix for a reason—our process and precision are second to none. Here’s what you can expect when you turn to us to install your hardwood floors:
- Floor preparation. When you’re getting hardwood floors installed, proper floor preparation is one of the most important steps in the process—the quality of your hardwood floors depends upon it. We ensure structural integrity of your sub-floor, making any adjustments so that it’s flat, even and ready for installation.
- Moisture testing. We make sure your wood floor meets the recommended moisture content specified by the manufacturer. We perform moisture tests both on the floor itself and on your home—during and after installation—to ensure your floor lasts for years to come.
- Glue down. We’ve tracked down top-quality adhesives that extend the lifespan of your new hardwood floor and use them in the glue down process to hold it in place.
- Trim installation. Baseboard trim is the finishing touch on hardwood flooring projects. We account for expansion space that gives the wood of your new floor some space to “breathe” as temperature conditions change over time. We carefully install high-quality trim that elevates the look and feel of any space in your home.
A full range of hardwood flooring services
At Blackhawk Floors, we pride ourselves on being a full-service hardwood flooring company. What does that mean for our clients? We’re your one-stop-shop for all your hardwood flooring needs! Our full range of services includes deep cleaning, recoating, refinishing, repairing and much more. Trust our experts to care for your floors and preserve their beauty for years to come.
Delivering excellence, one floor at a time
For more than two decades, Blackhawk Floors has brought superior workmanship into homes throughout the greater Phoenix area. We install every type of hardwood floor you can think of, all while sticking to your style and budget. We deliver excellence in all we do, guaranteeing your complete satisfaction with every project. Schedule your consultation today!
We provide hardwood flooring services in the following cities and towns in Arizona:
Cities & Towns:
Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Goodyear, Prescott, Payson, Flagstaff, Tucson