Hardwood Flooring Services in Chandler, AZ
Since 2002, Blackhawk Floors has been the leading full-service hardwood flooring experts in Chandler, AZ, and the surrounding region, offering professional installations of the highest quality. Whether you’re building a new home or looking to upgrade your current space with beautiful hardwood floors, we deliver excellence in all we do, adding long-lasting beauty and value to your home.
Hardwood flooring installation
Whether you’re looking for chic and sophisticated flooring or something rustic and warm, Blackhawk Floors has the best flooring options, and skilled professionals who offer installations of the highest quality. We’re experts at handling any hardwood flooring job you need. Some of the hardwood flooring products we offer include:
- Engineered hardwood floors. Get the beauty of hardwood floors on a budget with engineered hardwood! This great option is beautiful, affordable and durable, allowing you to get the look of real hardwood for less.
- Solid hardwood floors. When it comes to beautiful and durable flooring, nothing matches the beauty of real hardwood. Whether you want to keep things simple and classic or you’re ready to give your spaces a custom look with unique borders or medallions, we have the expertise to get the job done right, every time.
If you’ve already purchased hardwood flooring and need it installed, we can handle that, too! Our team of flooring experts are certified by the National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA). No matter the scope of your project, we’re fully equipped to provide professional installation in a timeframe that works for you.
Our installation process
What sets Blackhawk Floors apart from the competition? For one thing, it’s our installation process that we’ve perfected over decades in the industry. Here are the steps we take to ensure superior hardwood flooring installations for every project:
- Prepare. As a full-service hardwood flooring company, we handle every aspect of installation from start to finish, including preparing your space for new floors. We set up dust control systems; remove current flooring, baseboard and trim; and prepare the subfloor for installation. Surface protection and preparation are crucial for any hardwood flooring project—we never cut corners to ensure you get the results you deserve.
- Moisture testing. We want to make sure your new hardwood floors are the best fit for your home, which is why we take our time performing moisture tests on both your home and the wood floor itself. We perform testing prior to installation and after finishing, ensuring your floors perform well in your home for years to come.
- Glue down. Quality adhesives hold your floor in place for years of everyday use and enjoyment. We’ve done our research to find the best adhesive options available, increasing the lifespan of your floors.
- Trim. Wood floors expand over time due to seasonal changes, which is why expansion space—the required gap between all vertical structures and flooring—is so important. After installing your new hardwood floors, we’re the team you can trust to install base trim, as well, putting the finishing touches on your floor for a seamless, refined look.
A full-service custom hardwood floor company
In addition to our custom hardwood floor installations, we also provide a full range of services that help you beautify and care for your existing hardwood floors. From refinishing and recoating to deep cleanings, repairs and more, our skilled technicians keep your floors looking their best for years to come.
Schedule your consultation today!
At Blackhawk Floors, superior service and quality workmanship is our calling card. Since we do 100% of every project ourselves, you can rest assured that the results will exceed your expectations. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!
We specialize in hardwood flooring services in the following cities and towns in Arizona:
Cities & Towns:
Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Goodyear, Prescott, Payson, Flagstaff, Tucson